Servpro Support Ticket
Serv Pro of Lapeer Michigan are crooks - Water damage cleanup
|Created By:||Joshanddoobie||Last Reply:||Joshanddoobie|
|Created:||2 months ago||Last Updated:||1 month ago|
|Product:||Water damage cleanup|
I called Serv Pro because my basement flooded. They came out quick but here comes the fun! They literally worked a whopping day and a half tearing up my basement. Put some drying equipment down, broke a window in my basement. Said they would be back the next day. I told them I wanted them to take their equipment out because apparently the "rental" on THEIR OWN EQUIPMENT was the most expensive part of this shady ass progress. They disappeared for 3 days and didn't get their equipment. I was told when they came back that I wouldn't be charged for the days they left their equipment there but then I get an email from my insurance company telling me that they billed $4600 for they BS work they did. Are you F-ing kidding me?!! This aweful company preys on people who have went through something bad and makes is worse. They could care less about their customers OR the insurance company. I recommend to everyone to STAY CLEAR OF SERV PRO. Hire an independent contractor.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Servpro reviews and tickets
- Showed up unrequested, left without doing anything, sent me a bill.
- Home repair/water removal
- SERVPRO SUCKS AGAIN!
- Didnt Do the Job
- Servpro review
- Portofino Island Spa and Resort - Category 3 water intrusion
- cleaning service
- Flood damage inspection
- Servpro Overcharge
- Servpro correcting water damaged floors
- ServPro of Southwest Mobile are a RIPOFF, THIEVES, Fraud Operation
- Servpro Liars...
- Servpro disappointment
- Basement Flooded With Sewage During The Detroit Flood
- entire home from broken water line flood
- ServPro, didn't finish the job
Similar reviews and tickets
- Don't Do It!
- burgerking serves blood in there food and dont fix the issue.
- Complete CROOKS
- natural source store
- Terrible Crooks Do Not Use
- COOLING WATER LEAK PROBLEM PROBLEM UNRESOLVED!!!!
- Wonderful experience
- Wheels Next are crooks!!
- Thankful in Michigan
- Michigan Motor Exchange Review
- Vehicle hire
- unknown sandwich advertisement
- best move ever
- REGRET DOING BUSINESS WITH MICHIGAN MOTOR EXCHANGE
- Very happy with the service from Michigan Motor Exchange
How MeasuredUp Works